Monday, February 25, 2008

No country for old men

Last night, I think the Coen brothers had a little party.
Joel and Ethan Coen got three oscars for their latest movie "No county for old men". The film already won tow Golden Globe awards earlier.
I was already a Fargo fan (1996) and last weekend I saw this new one : it's great, excellent, raw, .. I like it!!
The novel of Cormac McCarthy about a drugdeal gone wrong near the Mexican border is the base of this movie.


Wikipedia information & the Official website

More Coen brothers' stuff I like :
Fargo (1996)
The Big Lebowski (1998)
O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)
..sick ost too, The Soggy Bottom Boys :-)

1 comment:

Pat R said...

just saw no country for old men, it's unassumingly unconventional yet (thankfully) never over-the-top. the Coen bros. deserve their Oscars; well done indeed.